Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Looking Ahead.

Sorry I'm late. My scheduled guest was unable to make it today due to sickness. We've rescheduled for another day.


Up coming events:
Tomorrow, Thursday, March 14th, I'm being interviewed by romance author Tawny Weber. She's blogs at The Romance Bandits. That's a switch for me. Nice surprise to be asked. If you get the chance, stop by and say hi.


For those of you who love Elisabeth Naughton's books, she'll be visiting on the 20th, with the latest in her Eternal Guardians Series. I'm thrilled to see her contemporary, Wait For Me (I featured it on a hot reads), has made both the NYT and USA bestsellers list. Loved the story.

Do you like romance and time travel stories? I'll be having Gina Lamm visiting the 27th pitting a woman of today, a geek and gamer who loves wi-fi with a peer of the realm. Cover makes me smile.


April brings spring showers and A-Z Challenge. I'll be contributing some articles, quasi McKye style. I'm also Diane Wolf's minion which is a first for me. I can't always participate in the A-Z fully but I like being a part of it. Those that know me won't be at all surprised to be reading about dogs with my contributions. For example, did you know that dogs experience a runner's high? Did you know that there are marathons for dogs and their owners? How does one train a dog and owner to participate? 

Dog's are a man's best friend, but choosing the right dog isn't always easy and there are a lot breeds of dogs out there, and while they are gorgeous they don't always match up with a family's environment. How do you choose?  


Now that we've done the spring ahead with time I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. No, I still don't like the jarring to the inner time clock, but I'm functioning without murdering anyone. 

  • How's it going for you?
    • Any news you'd like to share?